•  

SIte Closing 10-5-2014

This site is for sale for $750. Will also trade for foids. The only stipulation is the name would have to be changed from Central Illinois Gun Exchange. If not sold by the end of the day on October 5th it will be closed permanently.

Photo

Springfield XDm40 5.25" with many upgrades

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 JGus

JGus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:39 PM

For sale is my Springfield XDm40 5.25".   Of course the XDm40 5.25" is chambered in .40s&w.   This gun has less than 500 rounds through it.  It's in mint condition.  Perfect set up for anyone looking for a competition gun for USPSA Limited division.    

The gun has many upgrades: PRP Ultimate Match Trigger at under 3# ($150), oversized and extended magazine release button ($40), Dawson Precision Ice Magwell (blended with grip $100), stainless steel guide rod ($25), two Dawson Precision extended basepads ($65), one Arrendondo extended basepad, XDm grip tape.

It also comes with all the standard equipment: match grade barrel, holster, magazine holster, three grip backstraps, fiber optic front sight, adjustable rear sight, and original plastic case. 

Markings on the slide rail is gun grease.

The gun costs over $700, and it has upgrades with installation running over $400.

I am selling the gun for $800

That includes everything.  Cash or US Postal money order only.  Will only meet in Springfield area.  72 hour wait will apply.  Also require signed FOID copies are traded.  Seller gives me copy of their FOID, and I will give you a copy of my FOID.  As bill of sale, seller signs their copy of foid, and I will give you signed copy of my foid. 

First person to respond they will take it followed up with an email (jgustafson@mchsi.com) or a Private Message on this site will get the gun. 

Thanks.

XDM40AllParts_zps614d88aa.jpeg

XDM40gun_zps61f30abd.jpeg

XDM40incase_zps672c43b4.jpeg

XDM40Slideparts_zps988d4c13.jpeg

XDM40525forsale_zps6af118d2.jpeg

#2 JGus

JGus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:49 AM

Oh, and location is Springfield, IL.  Will meet locally in Springfield for anyone interested.

#3 JGus

JGus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 09:49 AM

Added another picture that better shows the condition of the gun.  It's in like new, mint condition.  This XDm40 5.25" is ready to go for competition, target shooting, or home defense.  Will keep this on here for  a few more days then will list it on one of the competition shooting sites. 

#4 JGus

JGus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:19 AM

Here is my one and only price drop. 

$750 for entire package. 

Just the gun itself is over $700, so you are basically getting $400 in upgrades for free.

Send me a private message on this site or email me at jgustafson@mchsi.com.

Thanks.

#5 JGus

JGus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 09:18 PM

Gun is sold.

Mods please lock up.